“Data Scientist” has been rated America’s best job for the 3rd year in a row by Glassdoor, and the need to skill up staff in data science skills across all industries is growing rapidly. Metis, a Kaplan company, is uniquely positioned as a leading provider of data science training for individuals and global enterprises.
The Metis Marketing Manager (B2B) will be involved in all aspects of the marketing efforts that drive growth of Metis’ Corporate Training business. Metis Corporate Training clients span all industries with a core focus on the Fortune 1,000. The Marketing Manager (B2B) will be on the front lines of the effort to create and execute B2B campaigns and content strategies. This role will report to the Executive Director of Marketing and be responsible for the development and management of the B2B marketing strategy, implementation and results.
The Marketing Manager (B2B) will drive all marketing efforts to build the lead and client base for Corporate Training.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Content: Own content strategy and creation to enable marketing and sales, including blog posts, case studies, video content, webinars, emails, and whitepapers.
- Reporting: Utilize Google Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce, and other tools to optimize and report on campaigns to stakeholders.
- Email Marketing: Leverage CRM and marketing automation to develop an enhanced lead nurturing strategy for existing leads, find new opportunities to leverage email to nurture B2B leads, and collaborate with sales to improve efficiencies where possible. Own B2B campaign emails as relevant (e.g. conference lead follow-ups).
- CRM: Utilize Salesforce to manage and report on B2B campaigns.
- Social Media: Create and distribute content to support B2B (focus on LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Conference Sponsorships: Own and execute research, planning, coordination, and logistics of B2B conference sponsorships and thought leadership. Attendance required at most conferences sponsored to support logistics and network (some travel required).
- Event Management: Help plan, promote, and run quarterly live and/or online events in collaboration with the National Evangelist & Events Manager.
- Thought leadership & PR: Collaborate with PR team to leverage subject matter experts on Metis Corporate Training Team to build Metis’s position as a leader in the data science training space.
- Advertising: Own campaigns from strategy to execution, reporting and subsequent lead nurturing, with the support of paid social and paid search agencies.
- 6+ years of work experience, with a track record of success in the B2B marketing space
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Salesforce, Pardot, and Google Optimize
- Ready to jump into a fast-paced startup environment and take ownership
- Exposure to data science or desire to learn more about data science and its business applications
- Excellent writing skills
- Diligent attention to detail and ability to lead and manage projects independently
- Great social skills with the confidence to network with C-level audience
- Savvy social media content creator, with a focus on LinkedIn
- Experience on small, collaborative, high-growth team(s)
- Kind, good-natured person who wants to love the people they work with! Seriously, we really like each other and get a lot of fulfillment from working with such good people.