The Program Manager is responsible for supporting the successful launch, roll-out, and ongoing operation of all Metis course offerings and the delivery of a great student experience.
- Plan, budget and execute the pre-course Student Meet & Greet and the end-of-course Student Graduation Ceremony
- Conceive, budget and execute new ways of increasing engagement and “Metis passion” among students and instructors
- Support the development and execution of the Event/Speaker Calendar and ensure the timely communication of all events to the students
- Serve as first point of contact and support for all students and instructors
- Liaise with Dev Bootcamp staff (in co-located facility) to ensure day-to-day use of facility is smooth and effortless
- Oversee timely collection and recording of student payments
- Assist Admissions team with coordination of applicant interviews and admitted student documentation
- Ensure all student record-keeping is compliant with state licensure and accreditation policies
You should apply if you are:
- An entrepreneurial, roll-up-the-sleeves, think-out-of-the-box, get-it-done person
- A strong communicator, in writing, on the phone and in person
- An individual who operates well with little day-to-day oversight
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Obsessed with improving customer experiences
If you're interested in becoming a Metis Program Manager, please email email@example.com.