San Francisco or Seattle
We are looking for an individual who blends a background of consultative selling with a strong customer service focus. An ideal Admissions Manager should have strong communication skills (written and verbal), be adept at learning new products, have a strong interest in creating scalable processes, thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment, and is passionate about education and creating outstanding outcomes for students.
The Metis Admissions Manager is responsible for providing outstanding support for students in the Admissions life cycle. Throughout the year, the Admissions Manager will push to have high quality and full bootcamps, utilize technology to automate the ‘white glove service approach,’ leverage expertise across Metis and its parent company Kaplan, assist with the launch of new bootcamps, and act as an advocate for Metis.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as a team player on the Admissions team by managing application and conversion activities from prospective to enrolled student; build and cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis through multiple channels to drive results and delivering exceptional service at every stage of the Admissions lifecycle.
- Handle inbound and in-person inquiries (phone, web, skype, chat, tours)
- Manage applications through all phases
- Coordinate and collaborate with Program Manager
- Differentiate Metis program features versus competition
- Review written applications and candidate interviews
- Ensure appropriate interview capacity
- Final assessments of bootcamp applicants
- Support Metis online and offline events
- Collaborate with Marketing to make decisions on outreach campaigns, conversion events and incentives.
- Work closely with the Director of Admissions to ensure high-quality outcomes
- Background in leading a sales organization, recruiting or acting in an individual sales contributor role
- A strong communicator, in writing, on the phone, and in person
- Passionate about student outcomes
- Goal oriented – Experience building sales projections and reports
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to the situation as necessary
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- A life long learner always willing to try something new
- Some experience w/ SQL and CRM tools
- Not afraid of change
- Does not take themselves too seriously
If you're interested in joining Metis as the Admissions Manager, please email Amy Ramnath, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com.